Aromatic chicken in the oven
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We wash the thawed chicken in cold water very well and place it on a clean towel to dry. When it is dry, we give it a well-deserved massage with salt both on the outside and inside. Add as much salt as you think you need. Let it sit like this for a while.
Meanwhile, wash the leaves and clean the onion. Onions should be cut into rounds. We turn the chicken on its back and detach the skin from the chest. Sprinkle a little salt between the skin and the meat, stuff a few slices of onion, rosemary sprigs and thyme. With half the amount of butter we massage it on the chest.
On the bottom of the tray in which we will bake it, we put the rest of the rosemary and thyme fruits and the onion slices. Place the chicken over the herbs with the chest down. With the remaining amount of butter, we massage his back well, sprinkle coarse salt (a little) and put it in the hot oven until it is penetrated and browned. It takes about 1 hour.
Serve with a sauce and garnishes with rice, potatoes or, why not, with a vegetable salad.
Baked chicken breast & # 8211 a very simple recipe, for a particularly delicious delight!
We present to you today, dear lover of delicious dishes, it's a superb recipe for baked chicken breast. This dish is very easy to prepare, even without the hassle and the most common ingredients. You will get a very juicy, tasty, aromatic and appetizing dish, perfect to be served with some grilled vegetables or fresh salad. The appetizing meat is ideal for a beautiful dinner with your loved ones.
& # 8211 boiling water to marinate onions
& # 8211 1/2 teaspoon salt to marinate onions
& # 8211 1/2 teaspoon sugar to marinate the onion
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE
& # 8211 ground black pepper to taste
& # 8211 herbs of Provence to taste
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel and wash the onion. Cut the onion in half into rounds, place it in a small bowl and season with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and sugar. Pour the boiling water into the onion bowl and mix well. Allow the onion to marinate until the water cools completely. Then drain it.
2. Wash the meat well and cut it into thin slices. Lightly fry the slices of meat, then season with salt, ground black pepper and Provence herbs. If desired, you can also match the meat with your favorite spices. Put the slices of meat in a bowl and mix well.
3. Prepare the sauce: combine in a small bowl the cream with mayonnaise, crushed garlic, a little salt and ground black pepper. Stir in the sauce.
4. Take a baking tray and spread 1/2 of the marinated onion in it, then arrange 1/2 of the meat slices. Pour and spread a little sauce over the meat. Do the same with the remaining onions and meat. Grease the meat with the remaining sauce.
5. Put the cheese through the large grater. Sprinkle the chicken with cheese.
6. Cover the tray with a piece of aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 35-40 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
7. Remove the appetizing delicacy from the oven. If desired, sprinkle with finely chopped dill. Allow the dish to cool slightly.
8. Serve the delicious meat with great pleasure, along with some grilled vegetables or a fresh salad.
Note: If desired, according to this recipe you can prepare any kind of meat. Just fry it well and marinate it longer (1-1.5 hours). Likewise, the layer with marinated onions can be completed with chopped greens.
Ingredients for the recipe for whole chicken marinated with yogurt (baked)?
- 1 chicken of 2 kg
- 2 teaspoons with a pinch of salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated paprika
- 1 teaspoon top of paprika
- 1 teaspoon with dried thyme tip
- 300 g yogurt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 kg pink potatoes
- 2-3 carrots